If you are a freelance writer … or hope to be some day … I want to share with you a simple secret that can double – or even triple – your writing productivity, output, and income this year:
The faster and more efficiently you write, the more saleable writing you produce … and the more money you will make!
For instance, SB, a writer I met at a writing conference, told me he got a $160,000 advance to write a nonfiction book.
Wow! Sounds like a lot of money, right? I was jealous: I’ve never gotten a book advance even close to that.
The only problem is, the book was a complex project involving a lot of work – and SB is an extremely slow writer.
It took SB 6 years to research and write the book, during which time he worked on little else – amazing as that sounds.
That means his income for that period was about $27,000 a year.
On the other hand, I just wrote a long and complicated sales promotion for one of my copywriting clients.
Using speed-writing techniques I want to share with you … if you will let me … I completed this 8,000-word sales letter in just 2 full days!
My fee was $10,000. So if I did one of these each week, I’d be earning $500,000 a year, taking it easy, working just a couple of days a week.
In reality, most of my writing jobs take more time, and I put in long hours at the PC.
But I am handsomely rewarded, earning $600,000 to $700,000 a year – virtually all of it from my writing.
Now I want to show you how to double or triple your freelance writing income and….
…shift your writing productivity into high gear!
The main reason I make so much money as a freelance writer – more than 20 times what SB earns – is not that I’m a great writer … or that I charge high fees.
It’s that I am a fast writer.
Because I’m fast, I can get done in a day what it takes other writers a week to accomplish.
But here’s the thing: I’m not a naturally fast writer.
It’s just that I’ve developed – over my quarter of a century in freelance writing – a number of methods that enabled me to work faster, more efficiently, and more productively than 99% of the writers I know.
Now, in my updated e-book, The Super-Productive Writer, I share my best writer’s productivity tips and tactics with you -- so you too can make more money writing.
- What many prolific writers have that most ordinary writers often lack. Page 39.
- A sure-fire way to gain 5 extra hours of productive writing time a week -- every week of the year. Page 17.
- Do you ever procrastinate, especially on large or difficult projects? Use this “modular” approach to making the assignment less daunting – and vanquish your anxiety. Page 19.
- 12 ways to double your output – and your earnings – when writing magazine articles. Page 79.
- How many words per day should you set as your production goal? The answer may surprise you. Page 50.
- How to get other people to write your books, articles, and other copy for you – absolutely free. Page 28.
- 10 simple ways to turn “dead time” between writing projects into productive, profitable time. Page 55.
- How productive – and profitable – do you have to become before you can quit your day job and become a full-time freelance writer? Page 40.
- Attend this free “writer’s boot camp” for boosting your writing productivity … and even get paid while you learn! Page 75.
- How to avoid wasting time – and make the time you do have pass much more productively and enjoyably. Page 53.
- Do you really want to be a prolific writer? Quick self-assessment quiz reveals true answer. Page 44.
- How to organize your writer’s office to maximize your comfort and writing productivity. Page 52.
- SS earns only $1.18 an hour from his nonfiction writing, but RS makes $250,000 a year. Neither commands a high fee. So what makes the difference? Page 43.
- 7 ways to make writing more fun – and less agonizing – even when you’re under the gun with big projects on tight deadlines. Page 72.
- How to have a staff of capable assistants at your beck and call – without hiring a single employee. Page 68.
- The worst mistake writers make about money – and how to avoid it. Page 41.
- 7 ways to handle the pressure, get all your work done, and meet all your deadlines when you’re overwhelmed with too many writing assignments. Page 61.
- Why networking with your fellow writers can totally ruin your productivity and writing output. Page 34.
- How to set priorities in your freelance writing business – and stick with them even when you don’t feel like doing so. Page 3.
- The one time when you should NEVER stop working on what you are writing – no matter what happens. Hint: it has nothing to do with deadlines. Page 35.
- The top 25 writing strategies for doubling or tripling your productivity, output, and writing income. Page 8.
- How to guard your most precious resource – your time – more closely than the gold in Fort Knox. Page 34.
- Why you should get up and walk around as little as possible – except to stretch or for exercise – if you want to be a highly productive writer. Page 46.
- The “60-minute” method of planning your daily writing schedule. Page 2.
- Easy way to cut your time spent on research … filing … proofreading … copy editing … marketing … and bookkeeping to practically zero – freeing you to concentrate on profitable writing work. Page 67.
- The secret “first-draft” strategy of the world’s most successful – and productive – writers. Page 49.
- Yes, you should use Google for research. But you should also build a small personal reference library … and stock it with the valuable reference books listed on page 24.
- Slash your writing time in half, without reducing your output, by writing with a coauthor. Turn to page 31 to find out how.
- You only need to keep 3 different to-do lists to become totally organized and super-efficient – and here’s what goes on each list. Page 4.
- Conducting research for your writing projects online? How to know whether information you find on the Web is fact, opinion, or – worse -- pure fiction. Page 26.
- Drained by too much writing? How to maintain peak energy throughout the day – even when you’re exhausted. Page 18.
- What the late Isaac Asimov – prolific author of more than 458 published books – can teach you about avoiding writer’s block. Page 32.
- A system for handling paper files. Saves you hours of time searching in vain for important materials you need for your current writing projects. Page 21.
- The absolute best writing style for freelance writers who want to be prolific and productive. Page 6.
- One deadly mistake not only ruins your productivity – it ruins your writing, too. And countless writers commit this sin daily. Page 33.
- How to identify “time wasters” – and purge them from your life – to gain many extra hours of writing time each month. Page 12.
- Simple secrets for keeping electronic files on your hard drive super-organized and instantly retrievable – saves you hours of time! Page 22.
- How to design your work space for maximum productivity and comfort. Page 48.
- Must you actually enjoy writing to be a productive, highly paid freelance writer? Page 51.
- Proven 5-step writer’s business plan can put you on track to earn $50,000 or more from your freelance writing this year. Page 15.
- How to make sure you are always busy with paying assignments – and never sitting around waiting for editors or clients to call with work. Page 60.
"I have just finished reading your SuperProductivity For Writers Ebook," says David Lee. "I enjoyed the book very much as it was filled with practical information and interesting stories about how you and other writers go about the process of being prolific writers."
To order your copy of The Super-Productive Writer on a 90-day risk-free trial basis, just click below now:
Act Now And Save $10
The writer’s productivity tips in The Super-Productive Writer have literally made me millions of dollars during my freelance writing career.
Just listen to what readers of earlier editions of this manual have said....
"If you are serious about writing for money, this book belongs at the front of your reference shelf." -- Lin Stone
"Bly ... offer (s) a great deal of writing wisdom in this popular book." --Tim Drake
"If writing is what you do for a living ... there is plenty of material here that will help you as a writer realize a better return on your effort." -- Thomas Duff
I’m confident my super-productivity tips can help make an extra $1,000 … $5,000 … even $10,000 or more in your freelance writing business this year.
But it won’t cost you $1,000 or even $100 to profit from the ideas in The Super-Productive Writer, because the list price is only $39.
But order now and you pay only $29 ... a $10 discount off the regular rate... less than I charge for just 7 minutes of my time.
If you know business, you know that’s a great deal.
And that’s what I charge you only if my ideas work for you. If they don’t, the cost is zero. Zip. Zilch. Nada….
Double your writing speed -- or your money back!
That’s right. If, after reviewing The Super Productive Writer, you don’t agree that it has doubled or tripled your writing productivity – and your output of saleable material….
Or you are not 100% satisfied for any other reason … or for no reason at all …
We’ll refund your $29 payment in full. No questions asked. And you can still keep the e-book absolutely free with my compliments.
That way, you risk nothing.
So, what are you waiting for? In 90 days, you could still be struggling at the PC, turning out material at your current pace.
Or, you could be an efficient, super-productive “writing machine” – clicking happily away – and making $50,000 … $100,000 … even $150,000 or more from your freelance writing!
It’s entirely up to you.
So what are you waiting for?
To order The Super-Productive Writer on a 90-day risk-free trial basis, click below now:
P.S. Quick-Response Bonus! Order The Super-Productive Writer today and you get a FREE 50-page Bonus Report, How to Write Better and Faster (list price: $29).
In it, you’ll discover:
- How to write business letters that get results. Page 19.
- Why engineers, techies, and businesspeople can’t write. Page 9.
- How to write more effective product literature. Page 52.
- 10 ways to improve your technical writing. Page 3.
- And more.
To order The Super-Productive Writer … and get your FREE Bonus Report … click below now: